Structural & Cranial Osteopathy
Information at a Glance
- Car parking on the premises, solely for the use of our clients.
- All facilities on the ground floor to enable easy access.
- Relaxing reception, where you can wait in comfort for your appointment.
- Reception, fully staffed from 8.30 am to 7.00pm and until 1.00pm on Saturdays.
- Large and airy private practice rooms, where you can talk to your practitioner in total privacy.
- No additional charge for payment by credit cards.
- Practitioners other than proprietor Vicki Aldridge are carefully selected, self-employed practitioners, who work specific days/times with us as well as at other practices.
127 Dunmow Road, Bishop's Stortford, Herts, CM23 5HQ
Telephone: 01279 755994
Fax: 01279 755994
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 7.00pm
Tuesdays: 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Thursdays: 8.30am to 7.30pm
Saturdays: 9.00am to 1.00pm
Appointments are made subject to a minimum of 24 hours notice of change or cancellation. If 24 hours notice is not received then the full treatment fee will be payable.
What we do…
Osteopaths aim to diagnose the areas of the body that are not functioning correctly and therefore causing pain. Osteopathic Treatment is a 90% hands-on manual therapy that aims to restore the bodies balance and function, which with the aid of the bodies own 'self healing system' resolves the dysfunction and therefore the pain or symptoms.
What we treat…
There are, of course, many causes of the body's physical problems, but somewhere along the line, it will probably include at least one of the following:
- Major or minor 'injury' (trauma).
- Degenerative changes.
- Weakness acquired by bad posture.
- Poor working practices.
- Incorrect sports/movement techniques.
- Psychological (e.g. stress).
The most common conditions our clients come to us for help with are:
- Arthritic Pain.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee/Hip.
- Acute or Chronic Low Back Pain.
- Acute or Chronic Neck Pain.
- Joint Pain.
- Planter Fasciitis.
- Muscle Spasms.
- Digestion Problems.
- Rheumatic Pain.
- Knee Pain.
- Whiplash Associated Disorders.
- Shoulder Girdle Pain.
- Tennis Elbow.
- Minor Sports Injuries.
- General Aches & Pains.
- Headaches or Dizziness.
- Frozen Shoulder.
- Circulatory Problems.
- Inability to Relax.
Initial Assessment, Consultation & treatment (approx 50 mins) £58.00
Consultations & treatments thereafter (approx 30 mins) £48.00
Under 16's receive a £5 discount per follow-up treatment.
Newborns under 6 weeks, only need a half an hour Initial Assessment, charged at £38.00